Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Student Teaching: Letter to the Parents

This was a letter that I wrote for my student teaching days, and was sent out to all the parents
Google: drive, docs, pub

To the parents of Tri-unity Christian High School Students,

Hello, my name is Joel Swagman.  Over the course of the next three months, I am going to have the great opportunity of being able to work with your child as a student teacher.  I will be working with Mr. Lyons in the History department.  As a Calvin College student, I will be under the supervision of Mr. Lyons and my professor at Calvin.  I am sure your son or daughter will be seeing a lot of me over the next few months, and I am very excited (and maybe a little bit nervous) about the prospect.  I look forward to learning more from them, as they hopefully learn from me.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Joel Swagman


No comments: